I understand and agree that:
1. If I misrepresent or deliberately leave out a fact in my application, I may be refused employment or, if employed, my employment may be terminated.
2. The City has my authorization to thoroughly investigate my work, medical, and personal history that is job-related. I will hold no person, corporation, or organization liable for giving or receiving information in this investigation.
3. The City has my authorization to conduct a court record check as needed. I agree on behalf of myself or anyone representing me that I will hold harmless the City of Sioux Falls from liability for any claim or damages resulting from the release of this information to the City.
4. In consideration of my employment, I agree to conform to the rules and regulations of the City and I understand that no representative of the City has any authority to enter into any agreement, oral or written, for employment for any specified period of time or to make any agreement or assurances contrary to this policy.
5. The City is an equal opportunity employer. The City does not discriminate and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
6. If employed, I understand that my employment is for no definite period of time, and if my employment is terminated, the City is liable only for wages and salary and benefits earned as of the date of termination.
7. This application is current and active for only the position applied for, and it will be necessary for me to fill out a new application for other positions that may be available.
8. I have read and agree to the above and hereby certify that the facts I have provided in my employment application are true and complete.
By checking this box, I affirm that the information provided on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.